The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC4 and WideFS7 wont register at same time

I purchased FSUIPC4 back in Jan 09, then just today I purchased FSWIDE7 but with a differnent email address from simmarket. Anyway went to register widefs and it took and confirmed registration, I fired up FSX and now it says FSUIPC4 is not reg. I ran the installer and registered both successfully, fired up FSX and it still syas FSUIPC4 is not registered?? I cant seem to get both to work, sometimes I do get just a FSwide GUI with no FSUIPC4 options?? Sould I be getting 2 FSUIPC's in my FSX pull down menu? Could it be the 2 differnent email addresses? Thanks

I purchased FSUIPC4 back in Jan 09, then just today I purchased FSWIDE7 but with a differnent email address from simmarket.

As clearly stated in the documentation, you cannot do that. Both the name and email must be the same in both cases, otherwise it looks like there are two different users (names not being unique on their own).

Raise a problem ticket with SimMarket and they may re-issue one or other of your registrations.

Pete

Hi Peter,

Purchased Wide Fs tonight from Simmarket.

They provided me with all relevant registration criteria.

BUT my address on FSUIPC is unused since a long time (years)

j.xxxron@tiscali.fr not valid anymore but memorized and I can't change it to hotmail.fr, resulting in my key, provided few minutes ago, rejected as not valid.

Can you possibly provide me with means of changing my mail address to current one, i.e j.xxxron@hotmail.fr in order to activate WideFS.

Many thanks in advance for your kind cooperation

Simmarket Order N°577149 Customer N° ends ..1840

Can you possibly provide me with means of changing my mail address to current one, i.e j.xxxron@hotmail.fr in order to activate WideFS.

Changing your email address does nothing except make the Key invalid, so gets you nowhere! You will have to apply to SimMarket for a replacement key, usigng a matching address, as I said earlier in this thread.

Regards

Pete