The simFlight Network Forums

key maped macro doudt

hi

i use pmdg and i would like to do something

i want to use the lower eicas screen in the same screen tht the upper eicas.

with the mouse is easy becasue i unlock the screen and i positionated in the part that i want.

then to change from lower eicas to uper eicas i have to push right mouse in the screens of pmdg. to change from lower to upper eicas i have to push left button mouse

well, my idea i sto use the macro option to make the cliks of the button. the proble is taht i don´t clik in a switch, i click in th middle od the pmdg eicas screen

how can i tell to fsuipc that i use right click and left click?

the idea is to change from upper to lower and from lower to upper for having everything in the same screen

thanks

miguel

well, my idea i sto use the macro option to make the cliks of the button

Sorry, you misunderstand I think. The mouse macro facility isn't a mouse position and click emulator. It replaces the action of the mouse on a mouse-sensitive switch by a direct call to the underlying software which obeys the click. It never does any mouse clicking at all.

Regards

Pete