The simFlight Network Forums

install fsuipc4

Can you help me, I want to try fsuipc4 before buy it, because friends tell me it's very usefull with FSX with acceleration, I am on windows XP. But I can't find on my pc the files "dll.xml" neitheir "fsx.cfg"

Thank's for your answer.

Daniel

Can you help me, I want to try fsuipc4 before buy it

There's no "trial mode" for the user facilities.

I am on windows XP. But I can't find on my pc the files "dll.xml" neitheir "fsx.cfg"

You don't need to find them. The FSUIPC4 installer will do so if your FSX is installed correctly.

Regards

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

I had to reinstall all my computer, and now I made a special directory for FSX which call"D" but when I look I see that there is a directory on the "C" with FSX and the "fsx.cfg". Is that a problem for the installation of fsuipc for fsx, that I want install for better utilisation of commands.

Thank's for your answer.

Dan

... when I look I see that there is a directory on the "C" with FSX and the "fsx.cfg". Is that a problem for the installation of fsuipc for fsx

If your Windows system is on your C drive, then that is where the FSX.CFG file is located. The one you might find in FSX's own folder is just a dummy, a template, not the one generated by FSX from your option selections, and used each time you run FSX.

Provided you installed FSX correctly and didn't mess with its location thereafter, you don't need to worry so mucvh where these files are. FSUIPC's installer locates them via the Registry.

Regards

Pete