The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Installation ?

When installing FSUIPC it is asking for a registration key. I haven't purchased a key yet as this program is downloaded to work with vasFMC. Am I doing something wrong ? Is it possible to install FSUIPC without purchasing a registration key ? Thanks. Lee Ridgeway-Tennessee.

When installing FSUIPC it is asking for a registration key.

ErFSUIPC never asks for a Registration key! The installer provides the option for you to register if you want to. If you don't want to, just don't. Please do read the Installation guide supplied in the ZIP.

:roll:

Pete

Thanks Pete. I was just confused when I started FSX and went to Add Ons and clicked on FSUIPC and the window popped up referring to the registration key among other things. I just clicked OK and it's fine. Thanks again.

Okay. I thought you meant the Installer. For clarity I will be adding the comment "or press CANCEL for no registration" to the installer dialogue.

FSUIPC's dialogue in the Add-Ons menu doesn't ask for anything. It merely tells you whether you are registered or not, and if so under what name and address. If you are not registered there's no much else in the Add-Ons options.

Regards

Pete