The simFlight Network Forums

User guide

Simple question.....where can I find the detailed user guide for FSUIPC? I have been able to read the quick start tutorial and will look this weekend to purchase a registered version of the application.

Is the userguide bundled with the installer program?

Yes, it is automatically installed into your FS Modules folder when you install. You do not need to purchase a Registration in order to install it and read the dox. Later, when you want to Register just re-run the Installer.

Note that there are usually (as now) updated versions available in the "Updates and other Goodies" Announcement here in the Forum, so after installing the current main user release, please do avail yourself of the improved update versions.

[LATER]

I've also now provided the documentation package separately as a download from the Updates and other Goodies Announcement.

Regards

Pete