The simFlight Network Forums

Externes Pushback Programm

Hallo

Würde gerne ein Externes Pushback Programm mit Visual Basic 2008 Programmieren.

Weis aber nicht genau welche variablen ich da ansprechen kann die Pushback variablen 31F4 ist nicht geeignet da der flieger da nur um max 90 grad dreht.

Wie wird das bei IVAO z.b. realisiert.

Gruß Josty

My Google translater makes that out to say:

Hello Would like to have a pushback External Program with Visual Basic 2008 programming. But I do not exactly what variable can I contact since the pushback 31F4 variable is not suitable because the flieger since only up to 90 degree turns. How is eg realized in IVAO. Greeting Josty

Offset 31F4 merely operates the built-in FS pushback facilities. There are no others. If you want a more sophisticated pushback then you would have to simulate it yourself, somehow. You might like to try the add-on AES program from Aerosoft, which, for the airports it supports, has a good programmed pushback mechanism which operates correctly for the specific airport and its gates and taxiways.

I'm afraid I don't know how IVAO comes into this, as that is an on-line ATC system which I wouldn't have thought would actually control your pushback for you.

Regards

Pete

Hello Yes, what will the AES which is made in the pilot made the moves on FSUIPC variables. and then some. wanted something similar such as AES pushback can make the Latitude Longitude coordinates you can only put in slew mode. Greeting Jost Mari

Sorry, the Google translator seems to have made a mess of that. But if you are asking me how AES does it, sorry, I don't know. You can move the aircraft around without using slew, but I don't know if it does or not. Obviously it derives the pushback paths to be used for the scenery files -- for AES to work at an airport special scenery file data is needed. That is why the author works on each airport separately. I don't think there's any general answer.

Regards

Pete

And can you say me how can i set the Heading without Slew mode to turn on the end of the Pushback.

Same sort of method. Write the heading to offset 0580. Obviously for smoothness you'd make small changes as you are still pushing back.

You need to refer to the offsets lists, part of the Programmers guide in the FSUIPC SDK.

Pete