The simFlight Network Forums

Upgraded FSX to SP1

CAVU

I have registered copy of FSUIPC 4.070, PFC 4.1 using a PFC Cirrus II console. (XP Pro SP2)

When I first installed FSX, the console worked great with FSX. Since I upgraded to FSX SP1 the console is recognized within both the PFC and FSUIPC add-in modules. In other words, the power levelers calibration tabs move appropriately with the levelers. But when I go back into program, nothing responds, not even the heading bug (RIC) or switches on CIrrus II. I should also mention the PFC startup test passes each time I boot up.

Can you provide some help?

Jim

I have registered copy of FSUIPC 4.070, PFC 4.1 using a PFC Cirrus II console. (XP Pro SP2)

Version 4.07 of FSUIPC is three years out of date and unsupported for most of that time! And the PFC driver is up to version 4.34 at minimum! I cannot possibly support such outdated versions! Please update you installation before asking for Support. As well as the main releases on the Schiratti webpage there are later updates here in the Updates Announcement. The "List of Supported Versions" announcement should always be consulted.

You'd also be better off getting FSX properly up to date -- not just SP1 but SP2 also!

Pete