The simFlight Network Forums

reverse thrust not set

Hallo,

i am not able to set the reverse thrust levers. When i do this with first a scan and after this a set of the max reverse an 2 times the idle as in the tutorial i do have max thrust, idle but only a little reverse thrust. The thrust levers do not go all the way dow.The plane wil not take off because there is a warning there is no reverse thrust. I use the ch product thrustlevers. Is there a possibility to set the reverse thrust levers on different levers or is it possible to extend the range? . The throtttle quadrant has 6 levers. I use the wilco e-jet emb190.

i am not able to set the reverse thrust levers. When i do this with first a scan and after this a set of the max reverse an 2 times the idle as in the tutorial ...

Sorry, you need to explain more. By "reverse thrust levers" what do you mean -- separate levers on some sort of joystick or quadrant? What software are you using? FS? FSUIPC? How are you trying to assign them? You need to be a little more specific. And what does "max reverse an 2 times the idle" mean? It makes no sense at all to me, I'm afraid.

i do have max thrust, idle but only a little reverse thrust. The thrust levers do not go all the way dow.

You have something blocking your quadrant levers? Are they faulty? What make are they?

The plane wil not take off because there is a warning there is no reverse thrust.

There is no plane which will check whether you have a working reverse thrust and if not with refuse to take off. For taking off aircraft only need forward thrust, reverse is not relevant.

I use the ch product thrustlevers. Is there a possibility to set the reverse thrust levers on different levers or is it possible to extend the range? . The throtttle quadrant has 6 levers. I use the wilco e-jet emb190.

Ah, now you tell us more.

Yes, you can either have a reverse range on the normal thrust levers, or you can assign separate reversers, either one reverser for all engines or a separate reverser lever for each. Once correctly calibrated either method will allow you to achieve full reverse. the maximum reverse power for each aircraft varies and is defined in its AIRCRAFT.CFG file.

Regards

Pete