The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC and widefs no PFD,ND,MCP and other

hi, I am new in this,so please forgive me for any mistakes, I just install FS9 and PMDG 737 and got FSUIPC and widefs keys from simmarket and registered,now I don,t have no PFD,ND,FMS ,EFIS and FMC, is it some thing I missed or shoulden't have done?

hi, I am new in this,so please forgive me for any mistakes, I just install FS9 and PMDG 737 and got FSUIPC and widefs keys from simmarket and registered,now I don,t have no PFD,ND,FMS ,EFIS and FMC, is it some thing I missed or shoulden't have done?

Check the Windows system date on your PC. Is that before your purchase date of the FSUIPC or WideFS keys? If so it makes the keys look invalid, as they cannot be issued with a future date!

If that doesn't explain it, please close FS and show me the FSUIPC.LOG file from the FS modules folder.

Pete

I look for it,but there is not such folder in fs9 modul as fsuipc.log,but there is a folder fsuipc.dll

There MUST be a folder called "modules" because most of FS9 lives there!

In that folder, if you have installed FSUIPC, there must be, at minimum:

FSUIPC.DLL

FSUIPC Install.Log

and (for version 3.98 or later), a subfolder "FSUIPC Documents".

Be sure you HAVE installed FSUIPC version 3.98, not any earlier version! If you are using an earlier version, it is not supported in any case.

Assuming that it okay, and if you've ever run FS9 since FSUIPC was installed there will also be:

FSUIPC.INI

FSUIPC.LOG

If those are not there then either you have not run FS9 since installing FSUIPC, or you are looking in the wrong place.

Check two things:

1. You have only one FS9 installation, and you are looking in the right one (it has happened several times before that folks have run a different install to the one they installed into!")

2. You are looking at the REAL "modules" folder. If you let FS9 install into Program Files under Vista or Win7 it might not be the real folder. Run Windows Explorer by right-clicking its Icon and selecting "Run as administrator" to make sure you see the correct folder.

Did you check your system date? You did not say.

Pete