The simFlight Network Forums

Probleme FSUIPC

Hi Peter,

Drinkend I need your help!

I have the same for some time been a very big problem with FSUIPC 3.96,3.967

Game with older versions!

Although I have installed new FSUIPC for FS2004, I get the following message

It will remove duplicate copies of FSUIPC installed.Pleas older copies are never easy to rename modules they move from folder Modules

Before each new installation of a new version I delete the old file!

Now I have my operating system Win 7 64 newly drafted bit and I still get the above Fehlermeldund which is expected at a new installation of Win 7 is not be more!

I know me any advice!

Thank you very much!

Peter

I have the same for some time been a very big problem with FSUIPC 3.96,3.967

Game with older versions!

Those are unsupported. The earliest currently supported version is 3.98, as stated in the Announcements in this Forum. Please update!

It will remove duplicate copies of FSUIPC installed.Pleas older copies are never easy to rename modules they move from folder Modules

Before each new installation of a new version I delete the old file!

Sorry, that is not one of my messages. Where do you see that? From an third party installer program?

Just install using the the FSUIPC installer included in the downloaded ZIP file. It will take care of things.

Now I have my operating system Win 7 64 newly drafted bit and I still get the above Fehlermeldund which is expected at a new installation of Win 7 is not be more!

Does "Fehlermeldund" mean failure message? What is the actual failure message you get? It certainly isn't as above. I also need to know what program gives you that message.

The FSUIPC installer produces a Log file. Why not refer to that? It contains ALL of the details of the install process!

Regards

Pete

Hi Peter,

I get this message when I use the Flight Simulator 2004 bende, sometimes at m run of the simulator!

This message is the orginaleMeldung to me in my FS2004 "It will remove duplicate copies of FSUIPC installed.Pleas older copies are never easy to rename modules they move from folder module will pop up again and again!

I use only the originals of FSUIPC installer!

Thank you very much!

Peter

I get this message when I use the Flight Simulator 2004 bende, sometimes at m run of the simulator!

This message is the orginaleMeldung to me in my FS2004 "It will remove duplicate copies of FSUIPC installed.Pleas older copies are never easy to rename modules they move from folder module will pop up again and again!

There is no such message in any program of mine! The nearest I have is this one:

There are duplicate copies of FSUIPC installed!

Please remove older copies!

Never simply rename modules,

move them OUT of the Modules folder!

If you mean this one, and you do not have any copy of FSUIPC in the main FS folder and no renamed ones in the Modules folder, then the only other possible cause is that your last FS session did not terminate, so there is still an FS process running including FSUIPC in memory. That would look like a duplicate entry.

Check for this before next loading FS by using the Windows Task Manager -- Ctrl+Alt+Del. Select the Process tab and look for "FS9.EXE". If it is there, then, even though you have no window or other visible sign of FS, it is still actually running. Something you have added is stopping it closing down. Try terminating the process forcibly in the Task Manager, then load FS -- yuo will no longer get the error.

Regards

Pete