The simFlight Network Forums

Licence for FS Course

Hi Pete

Hope you're having a good break. You deserve it with all the support you give.

I've been asked to give an FS9 course at a small school for gifted children - very bright youngsters. There'll be 4 computers and I want to set them up with the same yoke configurations etc via FSUIPC. I already have a registered copy, but what will it cost and how do I pay you to install this on the 4 computers?

Thanks

Stan

I've been asked to give an FS9 course at a small school for gifted children - very bright youngsters. There'll be 4 computers and I want to set them up with the same yoke configurations etc via FSUIPC. I already have a registered copy, but what will it cost and how do I pay you to install this on the 4 computers?

If it is only temporary, and you remove your KEY file when finished, you need not bother. Otherwise I suggest you buy one new registration in the name of the facility. Provided the 4 PCs are in one place and used together I think that would be fine.

Regards

Pete

Hi Pete

That is most generous of you. I hope the school goes ahead with the project, and if it does, I think I'd rather get them to purchase a license so that the kids could continue to use the product after the course. I would do the installation and ensure that I was the only one with the key, so they would not be able to install it on their personal computers. BTW I still think that you must have had a flash of genius when you designed FSUIPC (genuine comment and not flattery)!

Regards

Stan

Hi Pete

Just to tell you that the school is very keen and wants me to present the course in September. They are very motivated by the fact that this might open up career opportunities for gifted kids with ADD and other problems, which might in fact make them unsuitable for a formal university training, but which might open up their eyes to the potential in the aviation industry. I'll update you when it gets closer to the time.

Regards

Stan