The simFlight Network Forums

Toggle APU switch

Hi,

I would like to know how can I use FSUIPC to toggle APU switch on/off (using the same button) on FSX.

I can't find the suitable offset to indicate whether APU is on or off. I tried using offset 0B58 (if i can remember on top of my head). When APU is off, the offset value = 0. But when you turn it on, the offset value = some high number and quickly count down to 0 (based on log reading). Is it suppose to do that?

Eric

I can't find the suitable offset to indicate whether APU is on or off. I tried using offset 0B58 (if i can remember on top of my head). When APU is off, the offset value = 0. But when you turn it on, the offset value = some high number and quickly count down to 0 (based on log reading). Is it suppose to do that?

I don't know. If you read the documentation I provide it says that offset is the APU starter, as a percentage of something which on one has provided feedback for as yet. However, it should start and stop the APU. Doesn't it? To find out if the APU is running I think you need to read something like the APU RPM.

Pete