The simFlight Network Forums

I just bought FSUIPC 3, will my Elite Throttle now work ?

Hello

Yesterday i bought the Elite King Air throttle.

I downloaded the USB drivers and the MSFS compatibility driver from Elite and it works fine in FS 2002 BUT it won't work in 2004:(

When i install everything into my FS 2004 modules folder and start FS 2004 it tells me that my FSUIPC is to old BUT i have FSUIPC 3 installed.

after reading here i thought maybe i need to register FSUIPC 3 for it to work so i just bought it.

Yes maybe i should have asked before i bought, but as it will surely take 24 hours for my code to arrive i'm going to ask anyway :)

So will my Elite throttle now work ? please say yes :D

Yesterday i bought the Elite King Air throttle.

I downloaded the USB drivers and the MSFS compatibility driver from Elite and it works fine in FS 2002 BUT it won't work in 2004:(

Someone else has already asked Elite about this and they said the FS2004 driver will be about 2 eeks, I think. Ask them yourself.

When i install everything into my FS 2004 modules folder and start FS 2004 it tells me that my FSUIPC is to old BUT i have FSUIPC 3 installed.

Yes, they have a silly programming error. They compare 3.04 with 2.92 and think it is a lower number! I put in a facility especially for FSUIPC to give a false version number when asked, but they don't use that. They read the version information! Please complain to Elite -- they should send you a fixed version.

Regards,

Pete