The simFlight Network Forums

Ausfall UTC

Hallo Pete, sorry i can not english.

Mit einem Wilco/FeelThere Airbus A330-200 auf dem Flug von Sydney nach Tokio viel nach ca. 2200 nm in der MCDU die UTC Anzeige aus. Da mir dasselbe schon auf einem Flug von Hong Kong nach Sydney passiert ist, stehe ich vor einem Rätsel und kann es nicht lösen. Habt ihr eine Hilfe dazu. Bei meinen letzten zwei Langstreckenflügen auf die über 4000 nm gingen. Davor hatte ich Flüge über 1000 nm, 2700 nm, 1200 nm, 800 nm bei diesen ist der Fehler nicht aufgetreten. Um den Fehler einzugrenzen habe ich einen Flug Hamburg Frankfurt gemacht auch hier stellte sich weder im FSC noch FS sprich im Wilco A330 etwas ein, alle Anzeigen waren vorhanden und das Logbook wurde mit der Landung beendet und Angezeigt. Was bei den Beiden anderen Flügen nicht geschah.

Gruß

Reinhold

Dies ist die Antwort von FS Commander_da wir alle Daten seitens der FSUIPC geliefert bekommen, auch die Uhrzeit (UTC) scheint es hier ein Problem zu geben.

Ich meine nicht ein Problem mit der FSUIPC sondern mit der Uhrzeit,

da auch in der MDCU die Uhrzeit (UTC) nicht angezeigt wurde.

post-16063-128689721353_thumb.jpg

Hallo Pete, sorry i can not english.

I've no German either. Google translation makes this:

With Wilco / feelThere Airbus A330-200 on the flight from Tokyo to Sydney much after about 2200 nm into the MCDU display UTC. Since I had the same thing has happened on a flight from Hong Kong to Sydney, I do not stand in front of a puzzle and can solve it Did you help to do so.

I am sorry, but I do not know what the problem is from this.

In my last two were long-haul flights on the 4000 nm Before that I had on flights 1000 nm, 2700 nm, 1200 nm, 800 nm is not the case this error occurred. To narrow down the error I have a flight Frankfurt Hamburg is also made Neither the FSC nor yesterday FS Say something in a Wilco A330, all ads were available and which ended with the landing and Showing Logbook. What did not happen in the other two flights. This greeting Reinhold's answer is because we are all part of the data supplied FS Checkout FSUIPC get the time (UTC) there seems to be a problem yesterday. , I do not mean a problem with FSUIPC, but with the time, as well as in the MDCU Time (UTC) was not displayed.

If there's a problem with the time displayed in your add-on I think you need to contact the support for that add-on program. FSUIPC does not include any clocks or time component. Any time read through FSUIPC is supplied by FS.

Regards

Pete