The simFlight Network Forums

FS9 - Door open control

Hi,

I am using FS9 for my Homecockpit and want to open the doors and alternative doors (Shift+E+2) with a button on my overhead.

Via FSUIPC I can assign the toogle aircraft exit state, but this will only operate the main doors. I am wondering if it will be possible to make the keypress Shift+E+2 automatic with FSUIPC.

I tried also this download: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLCatID=root and built the button in the overhead panel, but FSUIPC Makro wont recognize the click on the button.

Does anyone have a solution for my problem?

Thanks,

Mark

I am wondering if it will be possible to make the keypress Shift+E+2 automatic with FSUIPC.

The 2 is normally pressed after the Shift+E, as the latter is the command instigator. Have you tried assigning the "Toggle aircraft exit" control (which is all Shift+E sends in any case), with a parameter of 2? It might work (I think it does on FSX but I have not tried FS9). Otherwise you have to make the one button send Toggle Aircraft Exit, then "Select 2", which would just mean editing the INI file to make 2 assignments to the same button.

FSUIPC Makro wont recognize the click on the button.

FSUIPC can only provide mouse macro facilities for gauges written with standard Microsoft FS SDK mouse area definitions. Many aren't.

Regards

Pete