The simFlight Network Forums

PFC mini-window size

Hi Pete

I've just gone through that lengthy process of complete re-install. Reason - I've moved on from Vista64 to Win7 64. Also, I've ditched Triple Head to Go in favour of 2 x GTX460 nVidia graphics cards,SLI linked. My screen resolution is now 4800 x 1200 (5050 x 1200 to allow for bezels).

At some stage the presentation of PFC's mini-window has changed. It was OK early on in the re-install process, as I had to set the Com. Nowadays though I follow advice you gave me some time ago and prog buttons in FSUIPC4. So I hadn't looked at it for awhile. Yesterday, I found that the frame of the mini-window is normal size but the contents have enlarged so that some parts cannot be seen. The visible part is the top left quarter. On the other hand, FSUIPC comes up as normal.

In all the years I've been using your utilities I've never seen this before. Any ideas?

Best regards

Frank Jones

At some stage the presentation of PFC's mini-window has changed.

Sorry, I don't understand. what is "PFC's mini-window"?

In all the years I've been using your utilities I've never seen this before. Any ideas?

Do you mean the PFC Options dialogue, obtained from the FSX Add-Ons or FS9's Modules menu?

If so I need a lot more information please:

FSX or FS9 or some other version?

Version number of FSUIPC?

Version number of PFC.DLL or PFCFSX.DLL?

If you mean something else then I guess you are mixing up someone else's program with one of mine?

Pete

I do mean the PFC Options dialogue, obtained from FSX Add-Ons

FSUIPC4 is version 4.60a

PFCFSX.dll is version 4.34

Hmm. I thought the problem was fixed in PFCFSX.DLL 4.34, but I could be wrong. Maybe it was 4.35. The same problem did afflict FSUIPC4 too, before 4.60.

Please try the latest PFCFSX version, 4.353, from the Updates announcement at the top of this Forum, and let me know if that fixes it. (You might also want to grab FSUIPC 4.623 whilst you are there).

Regards

Pete