The simFlight Network Forums

how to get?

Hey Pete,

I have FSUIPC-4.60 Installed, how to get product key and how to register it after I get the key?

See the Installation and Registration document supplied in the ZIP you downloaded. Also it is all explained (with pictures!) in the User Guide, which is installed in the Documents folder inside the FSX Modules folder.

It is all explained, at length, with pictures, in a form much better than I could manage here. And why reproduce documentation in a Forum which you already have within easy reach on your computer? It would make no sense at all!?

and I want know the way to remove FSUIPC if I want to, If I install a new version it will be replaced the older one?

When you install a later version it replaces the older one, but not vice versa. All your settings are preserved. But if you want to remove it please follow the SINGLE step required as detailed in the "un-installing section of the User Guide.

Pete