The simFlight Network Forums

SB and Vatsim

I keep getting a message telling me I need to download the fsuipc.dll file, which I have already done. Also, on start up of SB, I get a message telling me that I have a version that is not registered and will not work with some apps. Lastly, I get a message each time I try to contact ATC telling me to read the readme.txt file that I downloaded with the fsu file. Lastly part two, I dont have any ATC freqs on the ATC directory.

Frustrated in Houston

Andy

I keep getting a message telling me I need to download the fsuipc.dll file, which I have already done. Also, on start up of SB, I get a message telling me that I have a version that is not registered and will not work with some apps.

A little more information would help here, like what version of SB? What version of FSUIPC?

If you are using FSUIPC 3.xx then, yes, SB needs an access key. One was provided free for SB 2.3 and is published someplace. I'm not sure where (sorry, I am not an SB user). It is probably someplace on this Forum, even if it isn't on the SB website. Try a search. Let me know if you can't find it and I'll try a search.

Pete

If you are using FSUIPC 3.xx then, yes, SB needs an access key. One was provided free for SB 2.3 and is published someplace. I'm not sure where (sorry, I am not an SB user). It is probably someplace on this Forum, even if it isn't on the SB website

Pete

Hi,

On Avsim website there was still it few days last

http://ftp.avsim.com/library/sendfile.php?DLID=9851

Regards