The simFlight Network Forums

Payload

guda

Hello,

I tried to create a tool to manage payload.

I can read & write 1400 offset but it hasn’t effect.

If I have a look into the payload screen in FS, my sent values are OK and when I click on OK, they are taken into account.

To sum up, my development sends values but, to be active, I need to open the payload Window in FS and click on "OK" button.

I’ve checked in FS Interrogate, the bytes array is identical when I update values with my code or via FS window. So I presume that is not a data issue.

Does anybody success to update payload?

Do we have a mean to open the payload FS window via FSUIPC

Regards

Dan

I tried to create a tool to manage payload.

I can read & write 1400 offset but it hasn’t effect.

If I have a look into the payload screen in FS, my sent values are OK and when I click on OK, they are taken into account.

To sum up, my development sends values but, to be active, I need to open the payload Window in FS and click on "OK" button.

Yes, this is known and clearly documented. Did you not read that far? Here is what it says in the Offsets list:

These loadings can be changed, and this does have some effect, but such changes are not being promulgated to the overall weights (offsets 30C0, 30C8, 3BFC) nor balance (2EF8), and it looks like they have to refreshed, as FS overrides them from time to time. It has also been reported that FS can crash if a lot of changes are made here, so care and full testing is needed

That's directly from the entry for 1400.

Do we have a mean to open the payload FS window via FSUIPC

Only by sending the right keystrokes. Look at the "Payload737.lua" example plug-in installed with FSUIPC in the example Lua programs.

Regards

Pete