The simFlight Network Forums

Porblems with autobrakesystems

Hoi...

I´m a new member of this board and and have a little trouble with my FSUIPC. if i change my keyboard and joystick assignments over FSUIPC is the autobrakesystem off during landing, i have to brake manual to stop! also the spoilers do not deploy. if rename my fsuipc.cfg, it all works fine again. what could here the reason??? i´m using FS9.1, XP, FS2Crew and most of the time PMDG products like B737-800 or the MD11 but also the LvlD B767.

thanks in advance

groetjes

Paddy

I´m a new member of this board and and have a little trouble with my FSUIPC. if i change my keyboard and joystick assignments over FSUIPC is the autobrakesystem off during landing, i have to brake manual to stop! also the spoilers do not deploy. if rename my fsuipc.cfg, it all works fine again. what could here the reason???

FSUIPC does not interfere by itself with any of those systems -- it does nothing at all unless asked to. Maybe one of your add-ons is using FSUIPC to change them? Or, for the spoiler, maybe you have assigned an axis to it and not calibrated the ARM position correctly?

Regards

Pete

OK...but today i have done an testflight with PSS B757 and without FS2crew or other Addons and the problem still exists. If i assign the autopilot and autothrottle buttons over FSUIPC on my Yoke, the autobrakesystem don´t work and the spoilers do not deploy!

groetjes Paddy

OK...but today i have done an testflight with PSS B757 and without FS2crew or other Addons and the problem still exists. If i assign the autopilot and autothrottle buttons over FSUIPC on my Yoke, the autobrakesystem don´t work and the spoilers do not deploy!

Assigning autopilot and autothrottle controls in FSUIPC is abvsolutely no different to assigning them in FS. In fact you do not need to use FSUIPC for such standard FS controls. You have something else going on. There is no relationship between the spoiler arming and the autobrake system and the two things you mention. None whatsoever. You arm spoilers with a different control, and the autobrake is controlled by a 6 way switch and accompanying control.

If I were you I'd contact PSS about your problems with their aircraft.

Pete

...it also by PMDG, LvlD and PSS!

Well, if it also applies to the default aircraft (and that's the acid test, because all of those add-on aircraft do their own thing), you've certainly got something else going on then, and I don't think you are telling me the whole story. I suggest that you remove your FSUIPC INI file and start again.

Regards

Pete