The simFlight Network Forums

Different E-Mail Adresses

Hi Pete,

I have a little Problem with FSUIPC and WideFS for FS9.

Due to the different E-Mail-Adresses I used for both I'm not able

to register WideFs because the old E-Mail Address (from FSUIPC) is given

in the E-Mail Field in WideFS. Could you please help?

Best regards,

Tom

Due to the different E-Mail-Adresses I used for both I'm not able

to register WideFs because the old E-Mail Address (from FSUIPC) is given

in the E-Mail Field in WideFS. Could you please help?

You must be using an old, unsupported version of FSUIPC, because all recent versions allow a different email address for FSUIPC/WideFS. Please update and check the Installation guide where this is made clear.

Pete

You must be using an old, unsupported version of FSUIPC, because all recent versions allow a different email address for FSUIPC/WideFS. Please update and check the Installation guide where this is made clear.

Pete

Hi Pete,

I use the Version 3.98. That is, as I see, the latest Version of FSUIPC.

Regards,

Tom

I use the Version 3.98. That is, as I see, the latest Version of FSUIPC.

It's the latest full version with Installer, yes, and that version most certainly does accept different email addresses for FSUIPC and WideFS. I'm running it myself with two different email addresses. Please re-run the Installer and try again. Please read the Installation asnd Registration guide supplied with the Installer in the same ZIP.

Pete

It's the latest full version with Installer, yes, and that version most certainly does accept different email addresses for FSUIPC and WideFS. I'm running it myself with two different email addresses. Please re-run the Installer and try again. Please read the Installation asnd Registration guide supplied with the Installer in the same ZIP.

Pete

Hi Pete,

now the problem is solved. I killed the File "fsupic.key" from "Modules"-Folder and made a completly new registration.

And now it works. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Tom

now the problem is solved. I killed the File "fsupic.key" from "Modules"-Folder and made a completly new registration.

And now it works. Thanks for your help.

But you certainly do NOT need to "kill" any file. The installer uses the file to populate the fields, just to save you entering in the details that have not changed, but that in no way prevents you CHANGING them!

Pete