The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC4 key problem and a question

Okay, I'm doing a clean install of FSX and add-ons and I can't register my copy of FSUIPC4. My 12 digit key no longer works apparently. What do I do?

Secondly, I wonder about the weather/environment add-ons and FSUIPC4: should I let, say, REX handle all wind and weather related options? What about the weather settings in FSUIPC4?

Okay, I'm doing a clean install of FSX and add-ons and I can't register my copy of FSUIPC4. My 12 digit key no longer works apparently. What do I do?

There is never any change to the key checking. You are making a mistake. All three parts must be correct. Paste from the original if you cannot remember how you spelled your name or email address.

Secondly, I wonder about the weather/environment add-ons and FSUIPC4: should I let, say, REX handle all wind and weather related options? What about the weather settings in FSUIPC4?

All optional, individual taste.

Pete