The simFlight Network Forums

e jets and fsuipc macro's

Hi i have recently got a problem were i have lost the mouse macro's in the drop down list of fsuipc. I can create a file and assign the mouse macro's to a panel for example click on a switch on a overhead asign a name and enter it, it saves it and a file appears in the Module folder, when i come to asign a swith on my overhead to it the is nothing listed in the fsuipc drop down list for that macro file just the standard fs list. I have used this option for ages now and have my throttle and overhead button assigned to the ifly 737 through the mouse macro's but now all has gone. Like i said the Macro's file are in the modules folder but when running fs fsuipc dos not see them. any idea's

The only thing i have done lately is to install the e jet v2 sp1 but that was over a week ago

thanks Rob

Hi i have recently got a problem were i have lost the mouse macro's in the drop down list of fsuipc. I can create a file and assign the mouse macro's to a panel for example click on a switch on a overhead asign a name and enter it, it saves it and a file appears in the Module folder, when i come to asign a swith on my overhead to it the is nothing listed in the fsuipc drop down list for that macro file just the standard fs list.

Try refreshing the drop-down list by clicking on the "reload" button. If they are new macro files it will need to re-scan.

I have used this option for ages now and have my throttle and overhead button assigned to the ifly 737 through the mouse macro's but now all has gone.

They don't just "go2. If there are .mcro files in the modules folder, FSUIPC will scan them.

Like i said the Macro's file are in the modules folder but when running fs fsuipc dos not see them. any idea's

Show me the FSUIPC.INI file. That should contain a list of all the .MCRO files in your modules folder.

Regards

Pete