The simFlight Network Forums

Hi there, I've re-installed my flight simulator 2002 profesional edition on a new pc - windows 7 home premium and i can not get an Fsuipc that works on it, it was a long time ago when i installed the fsuipc on my old windows xp and i did not have a back up of the fsuipc at the time!

Please can you advise me on one that works for this old software! kind reqards

Hi there, I've re-installed my flight simulator 2002 profesional edition on a new pc - windows 7 home premium and i can not get an Fsuipc that works on it, it was a long time ago when i installed the fsuipc on my old windows xp and i did not have a back up of the fsuipc at the time!

Please can you advise me on one that works for this old software! kind reqards

FSUIPC3 works on FS98, CFS1, FS2000, CFS2, FS2002 and FS2004. However, I can't support anything earlier than FS2004 simply because I no longer have the earlier ones. There will be many added facilities which don't work before FS2004 but all the old basics should be fine.

BTW why on Earth are you marrying a state-of-the-art PC with such outdated FS software?

Pete

FSUIPC3 works on FS98, CFS1, FS2000, CFS2, FS2002 and FS2004. However, I can't support anything earlier than FS2004 simply because I no longer have the earlier ones. There will be many added facilities which don't work before FS2004 but all the old basics should be fine.

BTW why on Earth are you marrying a state-of-the-art PC with such outdated FS software?

Pete

Good point! I think its time to sell off the old software! I do have the FSX delux edition - didn't use it much on my old windows xp pc as it didn't run as smooth as FS2002 but i must install it on my new windows 7 pc and see what happens. At the mo i'm flying with X-Plane 8, i like to fly with various sims!

Thankyou for your help Pete

Kind reqards

Marcus.