The simFlight Network Forums

PFC.dll

DGF

Hello

Pete,

Since a long time I was using the 1.999 version of PFC. Since yesterday I have dowloaded the version 2.307, and when I fly I encounter inferference. I have not done change on the PCF window parameters, but by example, during take off the green lights of landing gear switch off, or there is eradic lights between red and green, if I pull or push the flaps command.

Sometimes also during the fly, the avionic panel switch off.

If I return to the precedent version, there no problem. In order to find a solution, I have also change the parameter.config od the last version, with the 1.99 one, also the same problem, till I return to my old version.

I use the CIRRUS II panel, FS 2004 and WINDOWS XP patch 3

Thank your for your cooperation. Regards

Since a long time I was using the 1.999 version of PFC. Since yesterday I have dowloaded the version 2.307, and when I fly I encounter inferference. I have not done change on the PCF window parameters, but by example, during take off the green lights of landing gear switch off, or there is eradic lights between red and green, if I pull or push the flaps command.

Sometimes also during the fly, the avionic panel switch off.

2.307 is not actually the very latest one, only the last one to have a documentation overhaul sufficient to put it up on the main release site. The latest is 2.313, in the Download Links subforum, and, if you browse through the list of changes in it, down the page aways, you'll find these relevant items:

1. An additional INI file option "FlapPosLights=Yes" is added. This option should be changed to "No" if you are using older firmware and get flashing Gear lights on occasion.

2. Some other codes sent to the PFC control board which might cause gear LED flashing with older firmware are no longer sent unless one of the Motors or 737NG cockpit options is selected.

The problem arose because additional features in later PFC hardware needed specific codes sending which older firmware mistake and do incorrect things.

Regards

Pete