The simFlight Network Forums

phantom keys.

I have the saitek yoke with a registerd version of fsuipc 4.60a.My joystick in fsx is disabled,and i still have those changing views once in a while and they are

very disturbing..None of my buttons on my joystick are programmed through fsuipc,only axis and throttle,

Need help on that

Thank you

I have the saitek yoke with a registerd version of fsuipc 4.60a.My joystick in fsx is disabled,and i still have those changing views once in a while and they are

very disturbing..None of my buttons on my joystick are programmed through fsuipc,only axis and throttle

I'm not sure what you mean by "still have those changing views" (have you told me about them before?), but if you mean the well-known spurious button presses sent by the Saitek yoke with the old buggy firmware, then, if you can't get the device fixed by Saitek, I think the only answer is to use the EliminateTransients=Yes option in the FSUIPC [buttons] section. That was why it was implemented. But of course that will only work if you program the buttons in FSUIPC.

Regards

Pete

Yes i mean those spurious buttons change.I went in the options and setting(button section) and i dont see that option eliminate transient=yes

It's a special INI file line (no space!) which you have to add yourself. It isn't in the Options dialogue! I couldn't possibly put all these odd special "fix someone else's faults" options in there! As documented in the FSUIPC Advanced User's manual, it is one of those you have to add yourself. Or, better, go complain to Saitek and get them to fix their hardware. With their attitude I'm surprised I actually bothered to try to help them with any sort of workaround in the first place!

Pete