The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC with FSConnect and X52Pro

Hi folks,

I'm a little froggy who wants to use his new Saitek X52Pro with FS2004, I own already a licence FSUIPC and just downloaded a special soft to display the FS9 radio stack on the MFD.

This little soft has FSConnect.dll seems not work with FSUIPC under the same Modules folder. Each time I launch FS9, I have got a message tell me the FSUIPC is not loaded.

Any idea about this strange thing ?

Cheers

Kick

Edit: FSUIPC Version 3.98a, FS9.1 and Vista ultimate SP2.:rolleyes:

Edited by Kick

This little soft has FSConnect.dll seems not work with FSUIPC under the same Modules folder. Each time I launch FS9, I have got a message tell me the FSUIPC is not loaded.

Any idea about this strange thing ?

IS FSUIPC loaded? Is it in the modules menu? Does it's log file show any problems?

FSUIPC doesn't produce a message saying it isn't loaded (how could it?), so you need to find out what program is saying this, and seek an explanation from that quarter.

Isn't FSConnect a program which tries to produce a compatible interface to FSUIPC's own? If so I wouldn't think you could use both together in any case.

Regards

Pete

IS FSUIPC loaded? Is it in the modules menu? Does it's log file show any problems?

Hi, First of all, thanks a lot for your quick reply.:grin:

I've to say "no" regarding the three questions.

FSUIPC doesn't produce a message saying it isn't loaded (how could it?), so you need to find out what program is saying this, and seek an explanation from that quarter.

Isn't FSConnect a program which tries to produce a compatible interface to FSUIPC's own? If so I wouldn't think you could use both together in any case.

Regards

Pete

Yesterday I never pointed out that was FSUIPC produced this message, in fact it was FS2004...:unsure:

Actually I found that an other dll was involved of this. I deleted it and now every thing is at least perfect.;-)

FSConnect is a tool developed by Russel Dirks which allows software developers to retrieve information about the current flight running in FS2004, in an other hand, is an other kind, but less advanced compare to FSUIPC and they can live together inside the modules folder, that's good news.B)

Cheers

Kick