The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC 4.60 reg.

Peter, I am having the same issue as some other posts. I purchsed FSUIPC 4.6 for on 10 March 2011 under the email address of syates@tpbennett.co.uk. I have had to reinstall due to an HD failure and am getting this is not a vaild key error. Tried deleting all reg. and redoing it to no avail. Can you offer any further advice or reissue the key please.

Peter, I am having the same issue as some other posts. I purchsed FSUIPC 4.6 for on 10 March 2011 under the email address of syates@tpbennett.co.uk. I have had to reinstall due to an HD failure and am getting this is not a vaild key error. Tried deleting all reg. and redoing it to no avail. Can you offer any further advice or reissue the key please.

The only possible cause of a previously valid key being rejected is that you are not entering all three fields -- name, address, and key, EXACTLY as you originally did and as defined in your registration details. There is absolutely NO change in the software which checks this when you enter the key. It is a simply fixed mathematical relationship between the three entries.

Additionally, I have no record of any purchase of FSUIPC4 under that email address. In my records the only time that address was used was for FSUIPC3 on 5th March 2005. Now i only get emailed copies of registrations and this is not a guarantee that one wasn't issued as there are gaps that I've noticed. However, I do suggest you check back with your account at SimMarket and get the correct details.

Oh, I searched for "Yates" instead and found a Stephen Yates who purchased FSUIPC4 on 18th December 2010, with a similar but different ISP name (tpbennett.com) and a different prefix to that which I won't give here in case it isn't you. If it is you it seems you have not only changed your email address since purchasing FSUIPC4 but also forgotten when you bought it!?

Regards

Pete