The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC 4.60 Installation error

In the past days I tried to install FSUIPC 4.60,

but each time when I trying to open the setup file, there is a massage tells that the file has been blocked, because it's don't have a virtual signature.

I tried anything! Firewall, anty virus, user control, but it's not working!

Please help me...

In the past days I tried to install FSUIPC 4.60

Version 4.60 is now over a year old and is not supported. It has been replaced by 4.70. Please update.

...but each time when I trying to open the setup file, there is a massage tells that the file has been blocked, because it's don't have a virtual signature.

What does it say a "virtual signature" is? There is a proper digital signature, which you can check by right-clicking on the EXE and selecting Properties - Digital Signature. Select the one shown and click "Details" and it should say it is okay. I've never heard of a "virtual signature" and most certainly nothing of mine has got one.

Nevertheless, there is nothing in any Windows operating system which stops you running programs which don't have any signatures whatsoever. You must have met many of them.

So, I suspect you are misreading or misinterpreting the error you are getting. You'll need to be more specific, please. But do so with 4.70 not 4.60!

Regards

Pete

i tried to install ver 4.70 but its writes:

"Running software on your computer by this publisher is blocked."

and when im going where you said, its writes:

"Digital signature information:

Explicitly canceled by its issuer.

Signer information:

Name: simFlight GmbH

Signature date: not available"

thank you,

omer lanis

Edited by Silderoy

i tried to install ver 4.70 but its writes:

"Running software on your computer by this publisher is blocked."

and when im going where you said, its writes:

"Digital signature information:

Explicitly canceled by its issuer.

Well that's a very misleading message. It most certainly has NOT been cancelled by its issuer.

I suspect you have at some time rejected SimFlight as a publisher. You'll need to rectify that in Internet Explorer. See the section entitled

About FSUIPC Signature Errors

in the FSUIPC Installation document supplied within the ZIP.

Regards

Pete