The simFlight Network Forums

Saitek TPM problem in FSUIPC

I have recently purchased FSUIPC and am now setting up my controllers. FSUIPC seems to think the throttle is controlling the ailerons under the joystick calibration tab (in the Main flight controlls screen). In other words the throttle movement is registered in the "In/Out" aileron numbers.

Any ideas?

I have recently purchased FSUIPC and am now setting up my controllers. FSUIPC seems to think the throttle is controlling the ailerons under the joystick calibration tab (in the Main flight controlls screen). In other words the throttle movement is registered in the "In/Out" aileron numbers.

The joystick calibration tabs do NOT read any joystick axes at all! They only show the values of the assorted controls in FS itself. If moving your throttle makes the ailerons move then you either have the throttle assigned to the ailerons, in FS itself or in FSUIPC's Axes assignments tab, or your hardware is malfunctioning and you are getting cross-feed from one axis to another.

There are really no other possibilities.

Regards

Pete

Chris,

Regarding: I have recently purchased FSUIPC and am now setting up my controllers. FSUIPC seems to think the throttle is controlling the ailerons under the joystick calibration tab (in the Main flight controls screen). In other words the throttle movement is registered in the "In/Out" aileron numbers.

I had the same issue. To fix it, I did what Pete recommended. To fix it, I went into FSX and re-assigned the throttle and prop. Be sure to calibrate it before assigning it.

Hope it helps, jack