The simFlight Network Forums

fsuipc key problem

I ordered and downloaded fsuipc4 from sim market. The download and install went flawlessly. I entered the specific information requested for registration (name, email, Key) as required but I continually get the message: Sorry this key is not valid for fsuipc registration. I followed the instructions in detail several times and received the same result.

Any suggestions would be helpful

I ordered and downloaded fsuipc4 from sim market. The download and install went flawlessly. I entered the specific information requested for registration (name, email, Key) as required but I continually get the message: Sorry this key is not valid for fsuipc registration. I followed the instructions in detail several times and received the same result.

It can only be one of two things: either you are making a mistake entering the details (best to cut-and-paste), or you have purchased the wrong key -- possibly one for FSUIPC3 instead?

If you are Jim Short with a purchase on May 7th then the latter is certainly the case according to receipts sent to me by SimMarket.

Incidentally, you do not download FSUIPC from SimMarket -- it is available on the Schiratti site with updates here in the Download Links subforum.

Regards

Pete