The simFlight Network Forums

Zulu time offset

Hi guys,

Im using the latest registered version of FSUIPC, im looking for the offset to get the local zulu time that FS is in at any given time.

Can anyone please let me know what it is? And maybe provide me with a list on all offsets?

Thank you for your help

Adrian

Im using the latest registered version of FSUIPC, im looking for the offset to get the local zulu time that FS is in at any given time.

There's no such thing as "local Zulu time". There's local time -- the time at your location -- and Zulu time (also known as GMT or UTC), which is the time at the Greenwich Meridian.

There are offsets for both listed in the FSUIPC offsets lists.

Can anyone please let me know what it is? And maybe provide me with a list on all offsets?

All the offsets for FS9 and before are listed in the Programmers Guide, and those for FSX and later in the FSUIPC4 Offsets Status document. Both documents are supplied as part of the FSUIPC SDK download.

Regards

Pete