The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC install - newbie

Hi guys - appears to install correctly - when i run FS9 and go to the modules drop down menu

all I get is the FSUIPC options and settings page (About and register plus logging tab) - I cant

go further than this.

version 3.991

Am I missing something basic ? Which is on the cards for me :)

Thanks, David

Hi guys - appears to install correctly - when i run FS9 and go to the modules drop down menu

all I get is the FSUIPC options and settings page (About and register plus logging tab) - I cant

go further than this.

That's correct with an unregistered installation. FSUIPC will be acting in its prime role as an interface for applications. If you want to access the User Facilities you have to pay for a registration key, then re-run the Installer and enter the details.

Please do refer to the Installing and Registering guide accompanying the installer in the ZIP, and the user documentation installed for you in the Modules \ FSUIPC Documents folder.

Regards

Pete

I cannot load F/A-18E "Superbug". It requests FSUIPC4, which I downloaded, but still fails to install. Error message says there is an error with Microsoft Word (?). Amazon support was also unable to explain the problems I am having. We mutually determined I have more than sufficient hard-drive memory and Nvidia card capability. I have MS Flight sims 2 and 3, and MS FSX which run fine. Please HELP.

Sorry, I have no idea what F/A-18E Superbug (which I assume is ann FSX add-on aircraft?) does or wants with FSUIPC4, and you provide no information whatsoever about what you've done with FSUIPC4 after downloading it -- where from, which version, what did you do with it? Is it needed by this 2Superbug", and if so, is FSUIPC4 installed correctly? Check the documentation and look at the menu entry. There will also be an install log and hopefully a run-time log in the Modules folder.

I didn't know Amazon made FS add-ons, but if they are not the makers you need to go to the maker's support forum, wherever that it. (BTW I can't see how anything to do with errors in Microsoft Word relate to any of my software!)

Regards

Pete