The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC cooly hat confusion

I recently purchased a registered version of FSUIPC. Am in the process of configuring CH Rudder Pedals and Eclipse Yoke to run, among other things the PMDG 737 NGX. I am getting the hang of much but today came across a new glitch. I have read where not to use CH Products utility and go straight to FSUIPC. Having done that, I am trying to set up the left cooly hat to do electric elecator trim such as exists in most modern complex aircrat. In spight of efforts to set up left C Hot as electric trim, it seems to revert back to a pan viewer. What is the combination of interfaces do I need to use to bridge this gap?

Thanks in advance,

Mike Eppright (KICT)

You're right. I got that unchecked and left hat once again functions as electric trim. I've also discovered after reading others notes and having it happen to me is that after computer goes thru a sleep cycle, some joysticks loose their recognition and a reboot seems to cure that.

I was having brake problems for a while. I finally placed a one inch block of wood under the bottom of the rudder pedals and recalibrated brakes. Problem fixed

Thanks for your help.

Mike Eppright

FSUIPC doesn't assign anything by default, it only does what you ask. It sounds as if you still have the hat assigned in FS to "PAN VIEW".

Pete

Edited by Mike Eppright