The simFlight Network Forums

OpenCloud

have been trying to run OpenCloud weather program on FSX but have been getting crashes to desktop.

the FSUIPC4 (reg) is ver 4.70 ( B)

if I remove fsuipc4.dll from the modules folder everything runs ok.

I uninstall ver 4.70 ( B) and installed ver 4.6a (not to sure if there a ver between these two, I just happened to have this one in my backups.) and OpenClould runs ok.

is there anythinking in the config file I need to alter or adjust.

I understand OpenClould just runs thro simconnect.

Bob

have been trying to run OpenCloud weather program on FSX but have been getting crashes to desktop.

the FSUIPC4 (reg) is ver 4.70 ( B)

if I remove fsuipc4.dll from the modules folder everything runs ok.

What if you keep FSUIPC4 and don't run OpenCloud? I'm not sure what you are proving to yourself.

I uninstall ver 4.70 ( B) and installed ver 4.6a (not to sure if there a ver between these two, I just happened to have this one in my backups.) and OpenClould runs ok.

is there anythinking in the config file I need to alter or adjust.

I understand OpenClould just runs thro simconnect.

No idea about OpenCloud, sorry, but instead of going backwards to 4.60 from 4.70 why not go forward to the current version, 4.745?

Pete

thanks for getting back, where do I get ver 4.745 from, the download site only shows 4.70 b

The text on the Schiratti site simply hasn't been updated yet. The download is 4.745 I think. It isn't my site so I don't have control. The best way always to find the very latest stuff and lots of other goodies is the Download Links subforum here. That's under my control and I post there frequently. As well as the 4.745 installer there's a separate update 4.747 for those already with 4.7xx installed.

Regards

Pete