The simFlight Network Forums

Airbus Evo and Reverse

Hi,

I've been trying to get the right "throttle" on the Saitek Cyborg X to serve as a thrust reverse lever using FSUIPC 3.999g. Having read the instructions, I can get the lever to operate correctly with the engines off but with them running, moving the lever to the reverse position temporarily sets reverse but then it returns to the idle (no reverse) condition.

Any ideas?

Regards

Dale

I've been trying to get the right "throttle" on the Saitek Cyborg X to serve as a thrust reverse lever using FSUIPC 3.999g. Having read the instructions, I can get the lever to operate correctly with the engines off but with them running, moving the lever to the reverse position temporarily sets reverse but then it returns to the idle (no reverse) condition.

If you mean as a separate reverser from the throttle, then it sounds like the actual throttle lever is not in a stable position and is sending occasional values ("jitter"), so resetting the FS throttle position. You might need to enlarge the throttle idle "dead zone" on the throttle calibration.

Pete