The simFlight Network Forums

Post from FAQ subforum moved to correct place

Hi Pete

I need you help, i have fsx installed on my computer and i have just purchased captain 757 and installed that too. now for some reason when i load up a flight most on the controls wont work for excample: ADI controls wont work, IRS display wont be on screen, but my auto pilot control panel will show but it will not let me click any of the controls and also the auto buttons for the radio through out the cabin wont work now.

i also do know that after i finished installing a link came up asking about FSUIPC4came up so i looked through the manual and it just told me to press cancel im think this may have something to do with it looking at your forums, and can also see a purchase page i was thinking if you bought the game why would you havet to pay more to play it

I hope the information ive gave you is enough to help your help would be really thankful

cheers, sam

I need you help

Well you are lucky I spotted your message, then. You not only posted in the FAQ subforum (which is for answers to Frequently Asked Questions), but then added it to a thread entitled "Useful websites for FSUIPC users"! I've had to create a special thread in the Support Forum in order to move your message.

i have fsx installed on my computer and i have just purchased captain 757 and installed that too. now for some reason when i load up a flight most on the controls wont work for excample: ADI controls wont work, IRS display wont be on screen, but my auto pilot control panel will show but it will not let me click any of the controls and also the auto buttons for the radio through out the cabin wont work now.

Sorry, but I have no idea how that's anything to do with any of the programs supported here. Are you sure it isn't an FS9 aircraft rather than FSX? Most aren't compatible. Not many FSX aircraft use any of my programs, but a few FS9 ones used FSUIPC (version 3, not 4).

i also do know that after i finished installing a link came up asking about FSUIPC4 came up so i looked through the manual and it just told me to press cancel

A "link"? what "link". Sorry, I've no idea what you mean. And what manual? The one for this aircraft you installed? Or do you have the FSUIPC4 'manual'? If so what part are you quoting? What's the context?

im think this may have something to do with it looking at your forums

How? I really have no idea, sorry.

and can also see a purchase page i was thinking if you bought the game why would you havet to pay more to play it

By "game" do you mean Flight Simulator, or the aircraft you purchased? I'm really not following you, sorry. You pay for FSX, and you pay for commercial add-ons if you want them.

If you have problem with some product or aircraft you've installed, please find the support forum for that product. There must surely be one if its a commercial product? I cannot undertake to support everything you can possibly do with FS.

If you have any specific questions about FSUIPC4 or any of my programs I'd be happy to answer, but i don't know anything about any anonymous "links", and without any real information I can't tell what you are talking about at all, except that you've bought an aircraft and it doesn't work.

Regards

Pete