The simFlight Network Forums

Error messgaes in Fsuipc 3.99

Just registered Fsuipc 3.99 for use in Fs 2004 after using for sometime unregistered.

When using "Plan G" and "FS 2004" I get an error message in Plan G stating that Fsuipc is not installed. and cannot connect to FS 2004. In fact Fsuipc is installed, and registered.

Any suggestions to remedy this situation would be appreciated as I like to use Plan G to plan flights and follow progress of flights.

Thanking in anticipation

Ted.

• 2 weeks later...

Just registered Fsuipc 3.99 for use in Fs 2004 after using for sometime unregistered.

When using "Plan G" and "FS 2004" I get an error message in Plan G stating that Fsuipc is not installed. and cannot connect to FS 2004. In fact Fsuipc is installed, and registered.

The error message is not one from FSUIPC but presumably from PlanG -- your subject title is misleading.

If it worked okay before you entered the registration, but not after, then there are three possible reasons:

1. You are, in fact, using an out of date FSUIPC, one possibly installed incorrectly by an add-on and overwriting your 3.99 version. Check the version actually in use by going to the FSUIPC options, or looking at the Log or DLL properties. OR

2. The date of your computer is incorrect and is actually BEFORE the date of your registration, making it look invalid, OR

3. The registration itself is actually a fake one, made by a pirate key generator.

Please also try using the very latest update, from the Download Links subforum here (3.998q). This gets around some nasty additional traps Microsoft added recently to its Windows security measures.

Regards

Pete