The simFlight Network Forums

registration problem for Fsuipc 4

Hello,

I used non reg. fsuipc4 to fsx for a long time. But, I bought Fsuipc 4 (4.80) reg. key yesterday via simmarket. After that, a reg. key reached to me on site. First of all, i run the installer for fsuipc 4 and then, regestration page came on screen. I copy and paste reg key, but unfortunately at that time a massage be seen on screen that, "Sorry, this is not 12 character valid key. Try agin!"

yes here is my problem, and i didn't registration my fsuipc, i use non reg. version to fsuipc still.

Could you help me pls?

PS: My order id 839411 at simmarket.

Best regards.

Serhan

I used non reg. fsuipc4 to fsx for a long time. But, I bought Fsuipc 4 (4.80) reg. key yesterday via simmarket. After that, a reg. key reached to me on site. First of all, i run the installer for fsuipc 4 and then, regestration page came on screen. I copy and paste reg key, but unfortunately at that time a massage be seen on screen that, "Sorry, this is not 12 character valid key. Try agin!"

All three parts, not just the Key, but also name and email, must match EXACTLY. You are making an error.

PS: My order id 839411 at simmarket.

I've no record here of that number for FSUIPC3 ot FSUIPC4. If entering the correct details doesn't work you'll need to check your purchase or raise a problem ticket with SimMarket.

Regards

Pete

1. yes i did. The name, e-mail adress are same.
  2. And the order number is correct.

Order ID: 839411 & PID : 2068

But, i will try again today (especially name! May be, i am wrong?!)

regards...

Serhan

Edited by sronur

If you go to your simMarket account and check "my orders" then you should be able to copy and paste the information directly from there into the FSUIPC registration page - that will eliminate any typographical or transposition errors?

Cheers,

Ian P.