The simFlight Network Forums

Lost key

Peter :D

I recently installed WinXP with a new 80gig HD :oops: All was working well until just after I purchased FSUIPC and WideView from your site. I had all my DL's and keys on a partition of the new HD. WinXP decided I didn't need to see this drive again, so, it stopped showing up. I have lost both keys and downloads for these products.

My question is, can they be re-issued? :roll:

I recently installed WinXP with a new 80gig HD :oops: All was working well until just after I purchased FSUIPC and WideView from your site.

Actually, I don't have a "site" as such. mostly I direct people to Enrico Schiratti's site, as he has a page containing all my software. However, "WidevieW" is not mine, it is Luciano Napolitano's. Perhaps you meant WideFS?

My question is, can they be re-issued?

You really need to apply to SimMarket's customer service (http://www.simmarket.com) and explain the situation. Use exactly the same name and email address as you used for your order. They should be able to find you in their database. I'm not realy involved in the loop.

Next time, keep at least the email receipts, or a backup of the FSUIPC.KEY file after you register, or both. As with any purchase, it gets a bit difficult otherwise.

Regards,

Pete

Hi

Well, This not being a perfect world, I lost all before I made printed copies, and as far as I'm concerned you have a site and it does have your name on it. :D Yes it is WideFS

I have a 3 ring notebook about 2" thick of printed keywords, passwords and such.

Thanks for your prompt reply and I'll give it a go on your suggestion.....

regards

:D

Bob

Well, This not being a perfect world, I lost all before I made printed copies

I understand that, I was only giving advice for next time! Sorry you took it the wrong way. :cry:

and as far as I'm concerned you have a site and it does have your name on it.

It also has statements on it where Enrico explains why. My name appears in lots of places it seems, but only this one is mine (well, its on loan to me, anyway. :) ).

Sorry if it offended you, but I will correct the assertion that the Schiratti site is mine every time I see it, as otherwise I get all sorts of emails when people have downloading difficulties and so on. Any queries about any web site should be directed to the folks who own it or run it.

Thanks for your prompt reply and I'll give it a go on your suggestion.....

Okay. I think you will find that SimMarket's customer service is excellent. You should have no problem, though they may well tell you off too! :D

Regards,

Pete

Hi

There was NO offense taken. I'm just not much on talking whether it be vocal or on a keyboard! :D

Simmarket was very prompt with an answer to me and I do thank you both for the help.

To any one hunting a re-issue of their product key, it is in your Simmarket account file, which is password protected.

regards and best wishes

:)

Bob