The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Offsets

Hello,

I'm looking for a few offsets to use with LUA:

1) NAV/GPS: I want to switch the NAV/GPS toggle. The only one I found is below. Does it work with FSX? Is there anything else?

132C

NAV/GPS switch, in FS2000 & FS2002. 0=NAV, 1=GPS

2) Fill fuel tank

3) Transponder toggle S-C-I (Standby, Mode C, Ident)

Any help is appreciated!

I'm looking for a few offsets to use with LUA:

1) NAV/GPS: I want to switch the NAV/GPS toggle. The only one I found is below. Does it work with FSX? Is there anything else?

132C

NAV/GPS switch, in FS2000 & FS2002. 0=NAV, 1=GPS

Why do you want to use an offset? FS provides a control for that which you can assign in FSUIPC's assignments dropdowns or send from Lua using ipc.control. It is "Toggle GPS drives NAV1" (66375). And, yes, offset 132C also reflects and operates that switch -- as clearly documented in the FSUIPC4 offsets status document, which should be your reference.

2) Fill fuel tank

You'll need to clarify what it is you are after here. If you want to fill all the fuel tanks by program or plug in you have to set all of the levels to 100% Again the offsets list shows all of the tank level offsets and the units used.

3) Transponder toggle S-C-I (Standby, Mode C, Ident)

FS does not and never has simulated this switch. There might a local switch on some of the gauges but it doesn't do anything. Therefore there are no offsets and no controls for this. FSUIPC does offer some controls to talk to Squawkbox about the settings though.

Regards

Pete