Assigning Heading Inc + dec Problem with Eaglesoft Citation X

High,

I use registered Fsuipc, Logitech G940.

I assigned

1) set heading,

2) obs,

3) rate of ascend and descend and

4) altitude

to axis on the throttle quadrant and it works fine with every standard aircraft in FSX.

Not with the Eaglesoft Citation X:

Setting OBS only works, the rest does not!

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much!

Best regards from Vienna!

OE-MM1

dard aircraft in FSX.

Not with the Eaglesoft Citation X:

Setting OBS only works, the rest does not!

I expect that aircraft does not use the standard FS values for those things. You will have to find the cirrect method of setting things for each complex add-on. The FS controls operate the FS values

Is there any documentation supplied with the aircraft? maybe it supports keyboard short cuts for these things?

Regards

Pete

<p>Pete, </p>

<p> </p>

<p>thank you for your quick reply, all i know is, that </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<div>L_RIC_CRS_INC=CTRL+PGUP</div>

<div>L_RIC_CRS_DEC=CTRL+PGDN</div>

<div>L_RIC_CRS_SYNC=</div>

<div>L_RIC_HDG_INC=CTRL+=</div>

<div>L_RIC_HDG_DEC=CTRL+-</div>

<div>L_RIC_HDG_SYNC=.</div>

<div> </div>

<div>When I press the combinations on the keyboard, they do really work.</div>

<div> </div>

<div>My question is, how to convert the combinations, so that I can assign them to the axis?</div>

<div> </div>

<div>Best regards!</div>

<div> </div>

<div>OE-MM1</div>

<div> </div>

<div> </div>

<div>My question is, how to convert the combinations, so that I can assign them to the axis?</div>

Your reply was rather difficult to read. What are you using as an editor?

You can assign axis zones to keypress combinations by using the FSUIPC-added control "key press/release" with the appropriate codes, as listed in the documentation, for the parameter.

Pete

it seems to be not that easy, could you please be so nice and give me an example for "Ctrl +"

Oh, dear. Why do I write documentation? Have you not bothered to even look? If you have, why not ask specific questions which i can answer rather than make me do it for you?

Do you have the Advanced User's guide for FSUIPC handy? Look up the Key press/release control, near the back. Just search for "Key Press and Rellease". See? See where it tells you how to work out the parameter for the keycode and shifts?

Elsewhere in the book you find the keycode and shift code list, tabulated for you. All on one page. You'll see + is ambiguous. Do you mean the =+ key on the main keyboard or the + on the numeric keypad? If the latter its keycode is 107. You'll find the code for control is 2. Now do you think you can work it out?

Please do not ask me to look all these things up for you. It takes me just as long as you. I can answer specific questions but i really don't see why I should do the work which you have not bothered to do.

Pete

Thank you Pete,

please do not misunderstand, but I am not a programmer, I am a simple user who has tried to read the advanced instructions, but at a certain point my understandings stopped!

Will go on tomorrow!

For now on I assigned the key presses to buttons, but that´s not elegant enough!

Bye

OE-MM1

please do not misunderstand, but I am not a programmer, I am a simple user who has tried to read the advanced instructions, but at a certain point my understandings stopped!

So why not ask the questions about the bit you don't understand, instead of asking for sometime to do it for you? You can look things up, can't you? Do so, and if you can't work it out (there's only a small sum to do -- (256 x 2) + 102. I even looked up the numbers for you for your example and included them in my last message!

It isn't programming, it is merely selecting choices from frop-downs and putting numbers in places on a computer screen! Programming is completely different and involves logic, not mundane actions like this. If that was all programming was, I wouldn't do it!

Pete

]