The simFlight Network Forums

hola, he comprado fsuipc3 lo he instalado y dado de alta sin ningun problema, pero a la hora de instalar el widefs6 no tengo donde meter la clave de 12 digitos en ningun sitio. tengo la clave pero no tengo donde insertarla.

he metido los archivos wideserver.ini y wideserver.dll en modulos del fs9 y como si nada. tengo windows vista 64, por si sirve de algo.

muchas gracias

jacinto

hola, he comprado fsuipc3 lo he instalado y dado de alta sin ningun problema, pero a la hora de instalar el widefs6 no tengo donde meter la clave de 12 digitos en ningun sitio. tengo la clave pero no tengo donde insertarla.

he metido los archivos wideserver.ini y wideserver.dll en modulos del fs9 y como si nada. tengo windows vista 64, por si sirve de algo.

I don't understand much Spanish, but the auto-translater converts this to:

Hello, I have bought fsuipc3 I have installed it and given of high without ningun problem, but at the moment of to install the widefs6 do not I have where to put the key of 12 digitos in ningun place. I have the key but do not I have where to insert it. I have put the files wideserver.ini and wideserver.dll in modulos of the fs9 and as if nothing. I have Windows view 64, by if serves of something.

To which the answer is:

Both FSUIPC and WideFS registration is performed in the Installer. Just run the FSUIPC Installer program and enter one or both keys when it prompts you to do so. The Installation and Registration instructions are included in the document inside the ZIP file. Sorry, only English though.

Regards

Pete