The simFlight Network Forums

Selling FSUIPC and WIDEFS7 in a Spanish online store

Hi,

I'm considering opening a online store in Spain aimed at Spanish speakers virtual pilots and I'm wondering what would be the requirements to sell FSUIPC and WIDEFS7. I've been flying for a Spanish virtual airline for some time now and I've noticed that many Spanish speaking simmers don't purchase great addons just because they don't know what they do, how to use them or simply how to make the purchase, so one of my main goals will be to translate all the products description into Spanish and perhaps, even creating some video tutorials so that language won't be an issue in order to make the purchase.

I've got a lot of experience running websites and working with APIs. If neccesary, I can also store the contents in our servers (with no limits in space or bandwith)

I'm very enthusiastic about this project and I already purchased a great domain name: simulaciondevuelo.com (in English, flightsimulation.com)

I'm really looking forward to hearing from you. Please, send me a private message and, if appropiate, please delete this post.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Edited by ramon.cutanda

I'm considering opening a online store in Spain aimed at Spanish speakers virtual pilots and I'm wondering what would be the requirements to sell FSUIPC and WIDEFS7.

I'm afraid that, except for a minority Japanese version sold in Japan only, SimMarket have exclusive rights on these, and it is worth me keeping the agreement intact because of the generous agreements we have in place. Spain will also, of course, be seen as one of SimMarket's main target areas -- the Portuguese proprietor is actually resident in Lisbon I think, not a million miles away! ;-)

There was a Spanish translation of the FSUIPC User Manual at one time, but it's so many years ago now that I think it's disappeared as being inadequate for modern versions.

Sorry to disappoint you in this,

Regards

Pete