The simFlight Network Forums

C# and mouse macros

Hi

I try to initiate mouse macros in C# but I do not fully understand the FSUIPC SDK user guide.

Can you please tell me what values I have to send for offsets:

0D6C and 0D7C

If I want to cycle the seatbelt rotary to on...

Makro file name: PMDG 747

[Macros]

Module="PMDG_747400_Main.DLL"

1=SEATBELTS ON=RXf410*X56cc,31

2=SEATBELTS OFF=RXf410*X56cc

I tired:

0D6C > 1

0D7C > "PMDG 747:PMDG 747"

no luck:-(

All other offsets I have worked with so far work beautifully!

Kind regards

Thomas

I try to initiate mouse macros in C# but I do not fully understand the FSUIPC SDK user guide.

Can you please tell me what values I have to send for offsets:

0D6C and 0D7C

0D6C is the 32-bit parameter which you'd supply in the "parameter" field in the FSUIPC assignments, if you need one. Not all macros will need a parameter.

0D7C is in the middle of the 40 byte area starting at 0D70. Do NOT write to 0D7C, but to 0D70!!!

[Macros]

Module="PMDG_747400_Main.DLL"

1=SEATBELTS ON=RXf410*X56cc,31

2=SEATBELTS OFF=RXf410*X56cc

I tired:

0D6C > 1

0D7C > "PMDG 747:PMDG 747"

Three errors in such a short piece!!! Where are you getting your bad information from?

First: those macros do not use a parameter, so whyt write to 0D6C? There is no point. It is a waste of time.

Second: Writing to 0D7C does nothing. Why are you using that value? Have you not referred to the offsets list? Please do so!

Third: If the macro file name is PMDG 747.mcro the first part of the string (before the :) is correct, but, as you can surely see above, it does not contain a macro called "PMDG 747", only ones named "SEATBELTS ON" and "SEATBELTS OFF", so why are you trying to use a macro which doesn't exist?

:sad:

Pete