The simFlight Network Forums

Recover FSUIPC 3.96

Hello.

I have a licensed version for FSUIPC for FS9. I have installed the latest version (3.99) but using Ifly737 the plane does not work properly (bat working of CMD).

At 737Ifly official forum there say than using version 3.96 Ifly works correctly.

Please, can you tell me where can I get FSUIPC version 3.96?

Thanks in advance.

I've moved your support question to the Support Forum, otherwise it won't get answered!

I have a licensed version for FSUIPC for FS9. I have installed the latest version (3.99) but using Ifly737 the plane does not work properly (bat working of CMD).

At 737Ifly official forum there say than using version 3.96 Ifly works correctly.

That's nonsense. As far as I'm aware iFly do not use FSUIPC, so the version is not relevant. If they do have any problem with compatibility then they should contact me for resolution, and no one has.

Please, can you tell me where can I get FSUIPC version 3.96?

You cannot. The earliest supported version is 3.999 and the current interim update is 3.999r. See the Download Links subforum where you can update.

Pete