The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC LOCK OPERATION PMDG 737NGX

Dear Sir Peter Dowson:

Need to know that FSUIPC is causing the crash PMDG 737NGX general. It is the only aircraft that presents problems of deadlock with the use of FSUIPC, even though the current version: 4.84, same as in the other planes of PMDG: 747-400, MD-11, the operation is normal. Request guidance on what should be done to solve the problem since the start of the roll 737 on the runway for takeoff, the first problems have already appeared, and was initially freezing the image and then the message: FLIGHT SIMULATOR NOT RESPONDING, which because the final crash the simulator. After testing, removing the FSUIPC, the operation of the FSX 737, becomes normal. Multiple contacts with the PMDG Technical Support made ​​contact, and with respect to 737-800 and 700, no defect was found.

Thank you!

I look short answer.

Max Stefano

Sao Paulo - Brazil

Need to know that FSUIPC is causing the crash PMDG 737NGX general.

There are no other reports of such a problem here, and FSUIPC is most certainly in use with many PMDG 737NGX users. So, it is something specific to your system and I need more information.if I am going to even have a small chance of assisting.

* FSUIPC4 log file from the Modules folder.

* FSUIPC.INI file from the Modules folder.

* Windows error log information showing reason and offset of crash.

* DLL.XML and EXE.XML files.

You can paste all these into a message here. Let me know if you need help locating them.

Regards

Pete

Perfectly Mr. Pete!

I will collect this information requested on the forum and post here.

It is very important that our contact.

Thank you for your attention and care.

The operating system I use is Windows 7. Flight Simulator X with Acelerattion or SP1 and SP2.

Sincerely,

Max Stefano

Sao Paulo-Brazil