The simFlight Network Forums

Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant goes full power????

I use the Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant, everything works well and suddenly the throttle goes to full power, I move the lever forward and then back as he remains in the null position and then he goes full power again.

I have the Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant disconnected and using my keyboard done but all remain the same. also new drivers install

sorry for bad english HELP me please

waiting for your reply

greetings michel

FSUIPC 4.853

win7 64bit

2600 4quad core

Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant+ yoke+ rudder

FSX

I use the Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant, everything works well and suddenly the throttle goes to full power, I move the lever forward and then back as he remains in the null position and then he goes full power again.

I have the Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant disconnected and using my keyboard done but all remain the same. also new drivers install

sorry for bad english HELP me please

waiting for your reply

greetings michel

FSUIPC 4.853

win7 64bit

2600 4quad core

Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant+ yoke+ rudder

FSX

ps. in the fsuipc joystick calbr. options settings trottle in 6032 set -16193 16192 ?????????????how to set them? and how?

out 6102

I use the Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant, ...

I've already answered this in your other identical thread!

ps. in the fsuipc joystick calbr. options settings trottle in 6032 set -16193 16192 ?????????????how to set them? and how?

out 6102

I've no idea what you mean here -- what do the ???????????? mean?

Calibration is described with step by step instructions in the FSUIPC User Guide. But I strongly advise you to not even use FSUIPC until you sort your problem out. Just use FS in the usal way, make it work normally before changing to use FSUIPC. FSUIPC is not going to fix such drastic faults as you described.

Pete

Pete