The simFlight Network Forums

How to delete my fsuipc configuration

hi Pete

i have the following problem

In my cockpit i have some buttons that i do not know which ones are that are moving my trim.

i realise about that because when fsx crashed to me, some buttons of my new throttle that uses a joystick card suddently appeared with the offset sword increment configration that i had for my trim button. the same happened with other 2 buttons.

Well, i deleted that assigment for that buttons but there is still trim movement.

i made the rudder trim and the steering wheel using and old CH prodcuts yoke, so in that card , i just can configurate the axis but not buttons and perhaps that hiden buttons are also configurated.

so, how can i delete all my fsuipc configuraion and begin froma clean one

or there is any way to know or log what is sending fsuipc imputs?

Thanks so much

Miguel

You need to check FSX in its own control assignment interface, FSX automatically assigns a default set of buttons and joystick axes for any USB HID type device when it is connected to your PC for the first time. It is probably there where you will find these trim controls assigned.