The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC weather log

Hi Pete, I ticked the weather logging item but I'm not able to find the FSUIPC4.LOG in the Modules folder.

FSUIPC always produces a log file, no matter what you do. It's right there alongside FSUIPC4.DLL and FSUIPC4.INI. If no Log and no INI files exist, then FSUIPC is not running and has never been run.

Maybe you have Windows hiding filenames from you, and reporting Log files as "tet files" and INI files as "configuration settings"?

Pete

found it now, it was set as a textfile, i was looking for something named FSUIPC4.LOG but all is good now.

It is called that. it is Windows which is hiding things from you! If I were you I'd turn that option off -- Explorer menu - Tools - Folder Options - View tab - uncheck "hide extensions for known file types". The FSUIPC user guide advises this action too.

Regards

Pete